(PTY) LTD 2016/483566/07
10 Mars Street, Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, 1610. Tel Office: (011) 394 3000, Cell: 084 084 3344,
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.airportparkingortambo.co.za
We believe airport parking can and should be “stress free. We meet you at the airport upon arrival,
assist with your luggage, park your vehicle safely in our secure yard, and always have your sparkling
clean vehicle waitng for you upon your return. Truly, “stress free” guaranteed parking.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Here with our parking proposal
For your convenience we at O R Tambo Parking have compiled a package, logistical and
financial to suit your individual and as a collective, you’re parking needs.
HOW OUR SERVICES WORK:
Our clients make a booking with us via our website:
They can also do a telephonic booking on 011 394 3000 / 084 084 3344
You can also do email bookings with all details attached to
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we at O R Tambo Parking have implemented some
prevention measures that we use namely, our drivers sanitize before entering a
vehicle and after parking a vehicle, we wear our masks during the trip from and too
the airport. Each vehicle is sprayed with a sanitization fogger before it leaves the
yard back to the client.
Our drivers are also at the airport most times, so they carry an invoice form for clients
that have not made a booking and just arrive at the airport.
Once we receive the booking, we send a confirmation via whattsapp or message,
confirming all flight times and where we will meet and greet. We also confirm where
the client must collect his vehicle on return. (see sample below)
When making a booking, a cost center number or order number must also be
attached so we know what department to invoice end of the month. Cell phone
numbers is also important, if there is a problem we can make contact and inform our OR TAMBO
AIRPORT PARKING clients. Return flight no’s will assist us in making sure the flight has landed or
• If a client is delayed or not returning on the date stipulated on the booking, it is their
responsibility to make contact with our company and arrange accordingly. We don’t
want to unnecessary run up the vehicles kilometers by moving the vehicle up and
down from the airport.
• Due to covid-19, we are not allowed to collect or deliver any vehicles from
Departures. ACSA says that we can only work from Level 3 in Parkade 2 South. (see
• Valuables and change is very safe in the vehicle. Special instructions can be given to
the driver regarding Laptops, GPS’s etc. whilst on your trip.
• Whilst the vehicle is in our care, it will stand in our shad netted yard. The day of your
return we will then move the vehicle to the wash bay where it will receive a
complimentary hand wash and vacuum.
• On the day you land, as soon as you have collected your luggage give us a call on
084 084 3344. We will then deliver your vehicle at the stipulated area for collection.
• We also ask that the client signs of the document when delivering and collecting his
• Your staff will receive great treatment from our staff and management from the time
of your arrival until the time you pick up your vehicle/s.
• O R Tambo parking works on calendar days: from the day the vehicle is booked in to
the day the vehicle is collected. If the person is flying in at 24h00hrs and is a little
late we will not charge for an extra day. If their flight is delayed and they arrive after
24h00hrs, there will be no extra charge for another day. (Just let us know of your
• Please see our price list below, prices work per calendar day.
• Day 1 = R140
• Day 2 = R180
• Day 3 = R270
• Day 4 = R320
• Day 5 = R400
• Day 6 = R480
• Day 7 = R560
• Day 8 = R590
• Day 9 = R620
• Day 10 =R650
• After 10 days the amount is R30 a day extra.
• We are available 24hrs/day. We live on the property. We are 2.9 km’s from the
airport drop off zone, not more than 7km’s will be added per booking
• We will open an account for your company. On the 25th of each month a statement
will be forwarded, which needs to be paid by the end of the month.
• We have a great team and we communicate well when it comes to large numbers of
vehicles that need to be collected and delivered.
• Our facilities are secure and enclosed with electric fencing. Access to our properties
is via remote control. Keys are locked away, so there is no way anyone can tamper or
use vehicles for private use.
• Additional Services that we offer:-
• Take a client’s vehicle to a Dealership for Service or Repairs – R 250.00.
• Full valet of vehicle – R 600.00.
• License renewals – R250.00
• We also have a panel beater that works off site. Work is good and price is very fair.
• Please don’t hesitate to contact me, if I have not included everything or if you have
questions regarding this proposal.
• Hope we can do business and build up a great relationship in the near future.
OR Tambo Parking
• This is a format of what our confirmation looks like:
Confirmation of Booking at OR TAMBO PARKING
Ms. Test Tester
072 000 0000
06 Nov 10h45
09 Nov 17h45
R320 -00 (Paid)
AA 12 BB GP
Please use your Name and Surname as a reference if you make a EFT payment…
Please Mail PROOF OF PAYMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
As you arrive at the airport entrance, follow the signs
PARKING and CAR RENTALS.
This will take you to PARKADE 2 SOUTH
Enter into the Parkade 2 SOUTH up the ramp and follow the ramp up to LEVEL 3.
Once you enter the boom proceed forward and find a parking bay on the right.. Row H
The Driver or vehicle will be or close to ROW 3H
This area is the new Drop off and Pick up site for all flights
Sample of booking form and terms and conditions below